Yakima Dove Hunt

Yakima Dove Hunt

Yakima Dove Hunt #2

Yakima Dove Hunt #2

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Addie's New 'SIGN'


January 5, 2008
I hope I can tell this correctly. After dinner, Addie was making this sign with her fingers, looking at Korey, then to her hand and back at Korey. He laughs and ask Addie what she is doing.
"Dad, don't you know this sign?"
No, what does it mean? Dad asks
"Well, this is the sign for I want a horse, with a barn and hay for it to eat."
Of course it is Addie, how could we not see this?

2 comments:

carmen said...

Hi Mikie!! Long time, no see! How are you ?? I found your blog through Craig Stevenson's blog - Sequim Family Advocates. Great work they are trying to accomplish! I love your cute blog. I just read a few posts. How cute. I often forget to write down the cute things that my kids say. It's nice to have it written down to remember down the road. Cute pix, too. If you don't mind, I'd like to add your link to my blog, that way, I can keep in touch with you, even if we don't get to see each other very often!! Let me know! Take good care :o)

Mikie Smith and family said...

Carmen, it is so good to hear from you. It is so sad that we live in the same town and hardly see one another.I had fun reading about Taig's birthday- it is so hard thinking about how fast it all go's. I have been trying to tell my friends with little ones to stop and enjoy them RIGHT NOW- hopefully they will because it just flies by. I got a hold of Fischer's phone number and called Andrea the other day. They are doing well and just finished their house on 5 acres. They have a couple of cows and chickens and are loving the farm life! Hope we will run into each other soon! Love, mikie