Yakima Dove Hunt

Yakima Dove Hunt

Yakima Dove Hunt #2

Yakima Dove Hunt #2

Monday, September 28, 2009

Addie scores her first goal!


This week Addie 'got it'. She has been doing great in practice-participating and following instructions. Her opportunity came on Saturday and she took off on a fast break all by herself. She had a few fast breaks- and scored her first goal on one of them. She was so excited, she practically floated over to high five me. She dribbled the ball well down the field and even showed her new skill of turnnig the ball around without walking all the way around it. We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

carmen said...

Yeah ADDIE! Way to go! I bet both of your girls are enjoying soccer and doing just GREAT! I really wish I hadn't missed the deadline for getting Lars signed up. He wanted to play so badly, and now when we drive by the green fields and the kids are out there playing, I get an earful about how I forgot to sign him up!!

Mikie Smith and family said...

I did that for spring soccer last year and still have not heard the end of it!!